14. August 2013

BEDIA 14: Bilderflut

Nun, eher keine Bilderflut heute. Da ich mich schwer damit tue, Bilder anderer Personen einfach so ins Netz zu stellen, gibt es jetzt keine Familienbilder, weder alte noch neue.

Not so many pictures from me as I don't like posting pictures of other people. This means, no family pictures, old or new.




The first picture is one of myself at age 2. This was a favorite pose and a very similar picture my Dad has framed at his wall till this very day. 

The other ones show my cats as kitten, the first one in their first weeks at home (they still think of this stool as theirs), the other two back at their mother's home.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über Kommentare und Anregungen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...